Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo renowned political scientists show how the rules of politics almost always favour leaders who ignore the national interest and focus on serving their own supporters.
- Author BiographyBruce Bueno de Mesquita is the Julius Silver Professor of Politics and director of the Alexander Hamilton centre for Political Economy at New York University. He is the author of 16 books, including The Predictioneer's Game. Alastair Smith is professor of politics at New York University. The recipient of three grants from the National Science Foundation and author of three books, he was chosen as the 2005 Karl Deutsch Award winner, given biennially to the best international relations scholar under the age of 40.They are also the authors of The Spoils of War: Greed, Power, and the Conflicts That Made Our Greatest Presidents.
- Author(s)Alastair Smith,Bruce Bueno de Mesquita
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, figures
- Weight294 g
- Width155 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.