All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £5.67Trending at £7.34
- £9.12Trending at £11.96
- £10.79Trending at £13.56
- £17.11Trending at £19.87
- £7.21Trending at £8.21
- £8.91Trending at £12.03
- £7.66Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this comprehensive encyclopedic dictionary covers the whole field of physical geography and provides an essential reference for all students and lecturers in this field.
- Author BiographyDavid Thomas is Professor and Chair of the Department of Geography at the University of Sheffield. He is the author of seven books and over 100 refereed research papers in journals and edited volume contributions. Recent work includes Desertification: Exploding the Myth (with N. J. Middleton, 1994); Arid Zone Geomorphology: Process, Form and Change in Drylands (ed., 2nd edn, 1997) and World Atlas of Desertification (with N. J. Middleton, 2nd edn, 1997). Andrew Goudie is Professor of Geography at the University of Oxford, where he was also Head of Development and a Pro--Vice--Chancellor from 1995 to 1997. His previous books include Environmental Change (with Stephen Stokes, 4th edn, 2000), The Nature of the Environment (Blackwell, 3rd edn, 1993), The Changing Earth (Blackwell, 1995), The Human Impact Reader (Blackwell, 1997), The Earth Transformed (with Heather Viles, Blackwell, 1997) The Human Impact on the Natural Environment (5th Ed. Blackwell, 1999).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2000
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/02/2016
- Content Note0
- Weight1066 g
- Width173 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAndrew S. Goudie,David S. G. Thomas
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.