All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWill and Amy are typical townies, successful professionals with two children and an au pair who looks after them all. Then one day Will collapses on his way into work and he decides they should move to the Yorkshire moors. Will is living his dream, but Amy realises that trying to live someone else's dream is not so easy.
- Author BiographyCarole Matthews is an internationally bestselling author and her unique sense of humour has won her legions of fans and critical acclaim throughout the world. Carole has presented on television and is a regular radio guest. When she is not writing novels and television scripts she manages to find time to trek in the Himalayas, rollerblade in Central Park, take tea in China and snooze in her garden shed in Milton Keynes.
- Author(s)Carole Matthews
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/02/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date24/02/2010
- Weight542 g
- Width189 mm
- Height31 mm
- Spine237 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.90
- £4.66Trending at £4.81
- £4.66Trending at £4.79
- £4.44Trending at £5.88
- £4.77Trending at £4.90
- £7.47Trending at £8.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.