CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePerspectives in Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBeverly Birns,Dale Hay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of ContentsI. Major Theories.- 1. Ethological Contributions to the Study of Human Motherhood.- 2. Psychoanalysis Constructs Motherhood.- 3. Social Learning Perspectives on the Development of the Mother-Child Relationship.- II. Cross-Cultural Perspectives.- 4. Arab Mothers in Morocco: Responsibilities without Rights.- 5. The Chinese Family: Continuity and Change.- 6. The Children's Home: An Alternative in Childrearing Practices in the Netherlands.- III. Contemporary American Motherhood.- 7. Motherhood and Child Care.- 8. The Black Mother in the United States: History, Theory, Research, and Issues.- 9. Divorced Mothers.- 10. Mothers Who Are Disabled.- 11. Delayed Motherhood.- Conclusion.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.