Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.19Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £9.10Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionThe Digital Age and Local Studies examines the impact of various electronic developments, particularly the internet on local studies librarianship. The book provides practitioners with practical advice on the provision of web-based services for users.
- Author BiographyDr Peter Reid is course leader for the MSc in Information and Library Studies at The Robert Gordon University, UK.
- Author(s)Peter H. Reid
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleChandos Information Professional Series
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight560 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.