All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionW. Russell Neuman examines how the transition from the industrial-era media of one-way publishing and broadcasting to the two-way digital era of online search and social media has affected the dynamics of public life. The issues range from propaganda studies and Big Brother to information overload and Internet network neutrality.
- Author BiographyW. Russell Neuman is Professor of Media Technology at New York University.
- Author(s)W.Russell Neuman
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.