All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an introduction and practical guide to how humanists use the digital to research, organize, analyze, and publish findings.
- Author BiographyEileen Gardiner is co-founder and co-publisher of Italica Press. She has served as director of ACLS Humanities E-Book, executive director of The Medieval Academy of America, and co-editor of Speculum: A Journal of Medieval Studies. She is author of Visions of Heaven and Hell Before Dante, Medieval Visions of Heaven and Hell, The Pilgrim's Way to St Patrick's Purgatory, and Hell-on-Line, a website on the infernal otherworld in various traditions. Ronald G. Musto is co-founder and co-publisher of Italica Press. He has served as director of ACLS Humanities E-Book, co-executive director of The Medieval Academy of America, and editor of Speculum: A Journal of Medieval Studies. He has taught at New York University, Duke University, North Carolina and Columbia University, New York, and has held American Academy in Rome, National Endowment for the Humanities and Mellon Foundation fellowships. He has published nine books and various articles, including Apocalypse in Rome and Renaissance Society and Culture (co-edited with John Monfasani).
- Author(s)Eileen Gardiner,Ronald G. Musto
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £23.85Trending at £31.98
- £17.50Trending at £17.88
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £29.24Trending at £35.99
- £14.39Trending at £22.48
- £16.66Trending at £18.61
- £7.73Trending at £7.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.