All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- Author(s)Roman Kuc
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight697 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. Sensors & Actuators. 3. Combinational Logic Circuits 4. Sequential Logic Circuits. 5. Converting Between Analog & Digital Signals. 6. Modeling Random Data & Noise. 7. Detecting Data Signals in Noise. 8. Designing Signals for Multiple-Access Systems. 9. Source Coding. 10. Channel Coding. 11. Data Networks. 12. Symbology. 13. Excel Best Practices.
- Author BiographyRoman Kuc received his BSEE from the Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, and PhD in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University, New York. At Bell Telephone Laboratories, he investigated efficient speech coding techniques. As a postdoctoral research associate at Columbia University, he applied digital signal processing to diagnostic ultrasound signals to characterize liver disease. He is currently a professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at Yale where as the Director of the Intelligent Sensors Laboratory he has been pursuing research in intelligent sensors to extract information from data for applications in robotics and bioengineering. Current projects investigate biosonar systems, such as bats and dolphins, and implement biomimetic sonars and neuromorphic spike processing. Professor Kuc is a past chairman of the Instrumentation Section of the New York Academy of Sciences. He is the author of the texts Introduction to Digital Signal Processing and Electrical Engineering in Context. He is an Honorary Academician of the Higher Education Institute of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Fellow of the Shevchenko Scientific Society. He received Yale's Sheffield Distinguished Teaching Award in 1997.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.