All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book delves into the changes in technology regarding higher education and seeks to define what it means to be a scholar in the digital age.
- Author BiographyMartin Weller is Professor of Educational Technology at The Open University. His main area of interest is in e-learning. He is the author of Virtual Learning Environments: using, choosing and developing your VLE as well as Delivering Learning on the Net: the why, what and how of online education.
- Author(s)Martin Weller
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight306 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.