CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution forbids the creation of an official state church, and we hear the phrase separation of church and state so frequently that it may surprise us to note that no such barrier exists between religion and politics.
- Author BiographyAndrew Kohut is director of the Pew Research Center for the People and the Press, Washington, D.C., USA. John C. Green is director of the Ray C. Bliss Institute of Applied Politics and professor of political science at the University of Akron, Ohio, USA. Scott Keeter is professor and chair of public and international affairs at George Mason University, Virginia, USA. Robert C. Toth is a former national and foreign correspondent of the Los Angeles Times and a senior associate of the Pew Research Center, USA.
- Author(s)Andrew Kohut,John C. Green,Robert C. Toth,Scott Keeter
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Weight15 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.