Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionSigned into law in July 1990, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) became effective two years later, and court decisions about the law began to multiply in the middle of the decade. This book presents the first legislative history of the enactment of the ADA in Congress and analyzes the first decade of judicial decisions under the act.
- Author BiographyRuth Colker is Distinguished University Professor and the Heck-Faust Memorial Chair in Constitutional Law at the Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Ohio State University. She is the author of Hybrid, The Disability Pendulum, and American Law in the Age of Hypercapitalism, all available from NYU Press.
- Author(s)Ruth Colker
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCritical America
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.