The Discipline Coach: If You're Thinking Discipline is Keeping Them in Check, Sorting Them Out, Showing Them What's Good for Them, Because It's for Their Own Good, Because It's What the Youth of Today are So Sorely Lacking... You've Got the Wrong Book by Jim Roberson (Paperback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurning the traditional approach to classroom behavior management on its head.
- Author BiographyJim Roberson, former American football player, has been working on the Disciplined Approach for over 20 years as a teacher, trainer, coach and parent. He is a speaker and Associate of Independent Thinking.
- Author(s)Jim Roberson
- PublisherIndependent Thinking Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIndependent Thinking Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width222 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.