Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the fortunes of the disciplines as education moved away from the dominance of psychology as a result of the importance of the other disciplines, and how the epistemological and political debates have resulted in their progressive demise.
- Author BiographyJohn Furlong is a Professor in the Department of Education at the University of Oxford, UK. Martin Lawn is a Professorial Research Fellow at the Department of Education, University of Oxford, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJohn Furlong,Martin Lawn
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.