CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada by Routledge.
- Author BiographyAdam Jaworski is Professor at the University of Hong Kong. He is co-editor of Semiotic Landscapes: Language, Image, Space (2010) and co-author of Tourism Discourse: The Language of Global Mobility (2010). Nikolas Coupland is Research Professor at the University of Copenhagen and Distinguished Professor of Sociolinguistics at the University of Technology Sydney. He is editor of the Handbook of Language and Globalization (2010) and co-editor of Standard Languages and Language Standards in a Changing Europe (2011) with Tore Kristiansen.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight1065 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAdam Jaworski,Nikolas Coupland
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.