All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an insightful analysis of the discourse produced by blogs and wikis. This book looks at how blogs and wikis: allow for easier than ever publication; can claim to challenge institutional hierarchies; provide alternate perspectives on events; exemplify globalization; and, challenge demarcations between the personal and the public.
- Author BiographyGreg Myers is Professor of Rhetoric and Communication at Lancaster University, UK.
- Author(s)Greg Myers
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- Series TitleContinuum Discourse
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.