Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.94
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.98
- £8.44Trending at £11.69
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis study focuses on Denis Diderot, whose experimentation with presenting critical knowledge exemplifies the Enlightenment's struggle to produce a rationalist critique of all prior knowledge.
- Author(s)Daniel Brewer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/12/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in French
- Series Part/Volume Number42
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus.
- Weight400 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.