Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the spoken and written language of post-observation teaching-practice feedback on teacher education programs. This book aims to determine the defining characteristics of this genre, focusing on pragmatic factors, with the ultimate goal of investigating the salient aspects responsible for making feedback both effective and affective.
- Author BiographyDr. Fiona Farr is lecturer in English Language Teaching at the University of Limerick, Ireland, where she is also Assistant Dean, Academic Affairs, Faculty of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Fiona Farr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white tables, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.