All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2001 an international panel of distinguished climate scientists announced that the world was warming at a rate without precedent during at least the last ten millennia, and that warming was caused by the buildup of greenhouse gases from human activity. This book shows how the scientific consensus caught fire among the general world public.
- Author BiographySpencer R. Weart is Director of the Center for History of Physics of the American Institute of Physics. He is the author of Nuclear Fear: A History of Images (Harvard).
- Author(s)Spencer R. Weart
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleNew Histories of Science, Technology, and Medicine
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note1 graph
- Weight222 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd revised and expanded ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.