All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a historical study of Quantum Theory, and the human struggles that accompanied it from the beginning.
- Author(s)Helmut Rechenberg,Jagdish Mehra
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/12/2000
- Series TitleThe historical Development of Quantum Theory
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight540 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1982
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.