CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the discursive constructions of gender equality and the implications of these understandings in a broad range of policy fields. This book lets you understand the dynamics and to reflect on the consequences of such discursive politics in policy making on gender equality. It is suitable for students of gender and women studies.
- Author BiographyEmanuela Lombardo is currently Ramon y Cajal researcher at the Department of Political Science and Administration II of the Complutense University Madrid, Spain. Petra Meier is lecturer at the Politics Department of the University of Antwerp, Belgium. Mieke Verloo is currently associate professor in Political Science and Gender Studies, affiliated to the Faculty of Management and to the Institute for Gender Studies at Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEmanuela Lombardo,Mieke Verloo,Petra S. Meier
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.