Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor decades, Dr. Jeffrey Bland has been on the cutting edge of Functional Medicine, which seeks to pinpoint and prevent the cause of illness, rather than treat its symptoms.
- Author BiographyDr. Jeffrey S. Bland is known as the father of functional medicine, and over the past thirty-five years has taught more than 100,000 health-care practitioners around the globe. He has been a university biochemistry professor, a research director at the Linus Pauling Institute of Science and Medicine, the cofounder of the Institute for Functional Medicine in 1991, and the founder/president of the Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute. He lives in Seattle, Washington, with his wife, Susan, and near his three sons and their families.
- Author(s)Dr. Jeffrey S. Bland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2015
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Wave
- Weight327 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byDr. Mark Hyman
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £5.54Trending at £6.00
- £9.60Trending at £10.02
- £28.39Trending at £32.48
- £27.48Trending at £30.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.