CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- Author(s)Charles Derber
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Table Of Contents1 The Piketty Phenomenon 2 What's the Matter with Economics? 3 Economics with Class 4 True Class 5 Caste and Class 6 The Problem with Markets 7 Extreme Inequality and the Einstein Formula 8 The Death of Meritocracy 9 The Future of the American Dream 10 Wealth and War 11 The Climate of Capitalism 12 Capitalism vs. Democracy 13 The Social State and Economic Democracy 14 The New Politics
- Author BiographyCharles Derber is Professor of Sociology at Boston College. He is the author of Corporation Nation, Hidden Power and Greed to Green.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.