All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
About this product
- DescriptionAnnotated bibliography of songs from Disney films, television, Broadway, and theme parks from the 1930s to the present day. It also contains Alternate song titles; Songwriters directory; Sources and songs; Guide to recordings, videos, and DVDs; Academy Awards for Disney songs and scores, and Glossary of song terms.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Hischak is the author of twenty-two books on popular music, theatre, and film, including such titles as Theatre as Human Action and Through the Screen Door: What Happened to the Broadway Musical When It Went to Hollywood. He is professor of theatre at the State University of New York College at Cortland. /he is also the author of twenty-three published plays. Mark A. Robinson is a longtime Disney fan who has directed plays and musicals and taught theatre and film in various high schools in Nebraska and New York State. He is the author of Encyclopedia of Television Theme Songs, and has also published poetry. Robinson graduated from the State University of New York at Cortland with a B.A. in theatre.
- PrizesWinner of Library Journal Best Reference Source Award 2009.
- Author(s)Mark A. Robinson,Thomas S. Hischak
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note15 black & white halftones
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.