All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £3.59Trending at £3.77
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
- £13.83Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the relationship between state governmentality and specific forms of policy making. It begins with a theorization of these new modes of territoriality, governmentality and governance. This is followed by a series of in-depth case studies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleEnvironment & Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 49
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1220 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byArnoud Lagendijk,Bas Arts,Mr. Henk van Houtum
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.