Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.25Trending at £2.28
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £16.66Trending at £17.11
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £35.17Trending at £64.21
- £17.24Trending at £24.99
- £13.69Trending at £18.87
About this product
- Author(s)W. Weiers
- Date of Publication09/10/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight435 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction.- 2. Definition of 'slaughterhouse waste'.- 3. Determination of quantities of slaughterhouse waste in the EEC Member States.- 4. Slaughterhouse waste broken down by type.- 5. Determination of slaughterhouse waste by type and quantity.- 5.1 Types and quantities of poultry waste.- 6. Analysis of present disposal methods.- 6.1 Evaluation of the individual disposal methods from economic and environmental aspects.- 6.2 Disposal methods in the individual EEC Member States.- 7. Analysis of existing or proposed statutory regulations for the disposal of slaughterhouse waste in the EEC Member States.- 8. Organisation of the disposal of slaughterhouse waste in the EEC Member States.- 9. Prognosis.- 9.1 Future development of slaughterhouse waste in the EEC.- 9.1.1 By type.- 9.1.2 By quantity.- 9.2 Future development of legislation and administrative regulations.- 10. Alternative solutions.- 10.1 Possibilities of processing slaughterhouse waste by type and quantity.- 10.1.1 In industry.- 10.1.2 In agriculture.- 10.2 Disposal of special waste.- 10.3 Processes for making slaughterhouse waste re-usable.- 10.3.1 Processes for making certain waste re-usable.- 10.4 Cost analysis of the various disposal and processing methods.- 10.4.1 Waste water.- 10.4.2 Costs of disposal and processing of waste by animal carcass disposal institutions.- 10.5 Cost benefit and cost loss analyses in connexion with the disposal of slaughterhouse waste.- 10.6 Assessment of the different disposal and processing methods.- 10.7 Possible uses of slaughterhouse waste.- 11. Economic significance of the utilisation of slaughterhouse waste.- 12. Significance of the utilisation of slaughterhouse waste to the environment.- 12.1 Particular problems in connexion with composting.- 13. Proposals for the future disposal of slaughterhouse waste in the EEC (ideal situation) and for the use and utilisation of slaughterhouse waste from economic and environmental aspects in industry and agriculture.- 13.1 Ideal situation in the EEC.- 13.2 Examination of alternative solutions to see whether they can be embodied in view of legal and administrative regulations.- 13.3 Suggestions for the development and adaptation of legal and administrative regulations for the disposal of slaughterhouse waste in the EEC.- 14. Summary.- Bibilography.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.