All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses your concerns about dissociative identity disorder (DID), formerly known as multiple personality disorder. This book aims to serve as a bridge for communication between the dissociative individual and therapists, family, and friends who also have to learn to deal with the effects of this disorder.
- Author BiographyDeborah Bray Haddock, M.Ed., M.A., L.P., is a psychologist specializing in trauma-related disorders, post-traumatic stress, eating disorders, and dissociation.
- Author(s)Deborah Bray Haddock
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleSourcebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteresources, bibliography, index
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.