All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnna Schoene is a golden child. Her parents, Joseph and Genevieve, were rich American expats in Shanghai. For the young Anna, Shanghai is a magical world; she loves the city as much as her father does. But when the Japanese invade and when war comes, Anna knows that their life in China is over.
- Author BiographyBo Caldwell was born and lives in California. She is a full-time writer. The Distant Land of My Father is her first novel.
- Author(s)Bo Caldwell
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/10/2015
- Weight263 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.94Trending at £5.59
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.52
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.