All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive insight into the rise and fall of Campbeltown's whisky industry. Fully illustrated in colour and black and white.
- Author BiographyDavid Stirk was born in Ripon in 1976 and has visited most of Scotland's distilleries by his mid-twenties, He contributes to Whiksy Magazine and is the author of The Malt Whisky Guide. He worked as a brand ambassador for William Cadenhead Ltd, the independent bottlers based in Campbeltown, and now runs his own whisky-bottling concern.
- Author(s)David Stirk
- PublisherNeil Wilson Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2017
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngel's Share
- Content Note16 b/w plates, 16 col plates
- Width153 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- j-eater17 May, 2017by
Concise and well researched account of Distilleries in Campbeltown
A must for the Kintyre historian and the whisky enthusiast
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.