All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionBlomqvist and Lundahl describe how to tackle the various distortions on goods and factor markets and apply their analytic framework to several case studies such as the trade policy of developing countries, apartheid in South Africa and socialist planned economies.
- Author BiographyHANS C. BLOMQVIST is Professor of Economics at the Swedish School of Economics and Business Administration in Vasa, Finland. He has published several books and a large number of articles in international journals. MATS LUNDAHL is Lecturer at the Stockholm School of Economics.
- Author(s)Hans C. Blomqvist,Mats Lundahl
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/10/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.