Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to provide comprehensive treatment of the personal distribution of wealth. Schneider uses data from fifteen countries to demonstrate how inequality in the distribution of wealth both varies between different parts of the world and changes over time. Schneider from La Trobe University, Vic.
- Author BiographyMichael Schneider, Honorary Research Fellow, Federation University, Australia
- Author(s)Michael Schneider
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.