All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.81
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionHere, sixteen prominent scientists examine whether the sciences are, or ever were, unified by a single theoretical view of nature or a methodological foundation.
- Author BiographyPeter Galison is Mallinckrodt Professor of the History of Science and of Physics at Harvard University. He is the editor, with Bruce Hevly, of Big Science: The Growth of Large-Scale Research. David J. Stump is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of San Francisco.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1996
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleWriting Science
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Note16 half-tones, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight779 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Stump,Peter Galison
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.