All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDriven by immersive reporting, this is a stunning, enraging revelation of the newest high-stakes divide in the US: between a lawless aristocracy of hyperwealth and everyone else, living under the shadow of an incipient American police state.
- Author BiographyMatt Taibbi is a reporter for First Look Media. He has been a contributing editor for Rolling Stone, and is the author of five previous books, including the New York Times bestsellers The Great Derangement and Griftopia. He lives in New Jersey.
- PrizesShortlisted for Los Angeles Times Book Prize 2015.
- Author(s)Matt Taibbi
- PublisherScribe Publications
- Date of Publication05/06/2014
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationCarlton North
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintScribe Publications
- Weight600 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.06Trending at £7.36
- £13.09Trending at £17.10
- £11.02Trending at £11.27
- £7.90Trending at £12.08
- £3.59Trending at £3.79
- £7.45Trending at £12.02
- £3.59Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.