All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt around three sacred springs, the Jin Shrines complex (Jinci), near Taiyuan in Shanxi province, contains a wealth of ancient art and architecture dating back to the Northern Song dynasty (960-1127). This book intends to recover the motivations behind the creation of religious art, including temple buildings, sculpture, and wall paintings.
- Author BiographyTracy Miller is Assistant Professor of Art History at Vanderbilt University.
- Author(s)Tracy Miller
- PublisherHarvard University, Asia Center
- Date of Publication03/08/2007
- Series TitleHarvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 62
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Asia Center
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, 22 halftones, 12 line illustrations
- Weight1188 g
- Width221 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.46
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £5.98Trending at £6.83
- £13.99Trending at £15.50
- £10.42Trending at £13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.