CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £11.59Trending at £12.03
- £20.21Trending at £24.89
About this product
- Author(s)Arasakumar Rayappan
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften/European University Studies/Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 23: Theologie/Series 23: Theology/Serie 23: Theologie
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 740
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight350 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Literary Analysis - Delimitation - Translation - Literary Forms: Literary Context of Jer 9 - Structure of Jer 9 - Interpretation - Divine Struggle - Theological Explanation - Communal Lament - Ultimate Solution - Contextual Study - The Passionate God of Jeremiah - The Indian Perspective - Our Global Village.
- Author BiographyThe author: Arasakumar Rayappan, born in 1960, is a diocesan priest working in Ahme-dabad (Gujarat, India). He completed his basic philosophical and theological studies at Nagpur and Trichy (1978-1989) and his master's degree in biblical theology at Pune (1993). Having obtained his doctorate in OT biblical theology from the University of Innsbruck in September 2001, he is now member of the staff of the reginal seminary in Gujarat.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.