All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.00Trending at £11.99
- £4.75Trending at £5.01
- £13.99Trending at £15.89
- £4.44Trending at £5.11
- £5.65Trending at £6.48
- £5.20Trending at £5.82
- £4.37Trending at £4.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn the same way as it is for teenagers, the window of opportunity for children for preventing serious problems later in life is one year from the time of separation. This workbook contains forty activities to help younger children to cope in these difficult situations. It focuses on getting kids out of the middle and making them more self-reliant.
- Author BiographyLisa M. Schab, LCSW, is a licensed clinical social worker with a private counseling practice in the greater Chicago area. She has authored fourteen self-help books and workbooks for children, teens, and adults, including The Anxiety Workbook for Teens and Beyond the Blues. Schab teaches self-help workshops for the general public and training seminars for professionals, and is a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders (ANAD). You can find out more about Schab at lisamschabooks.com.
- Author(s)Lisa M. Schab
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width206 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.