All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the personal lives of doctors, this annotated indexed anthology explores personality, behaviour and doctor-patient relationships as portrayed in novels, short stories and plays. It helps readers to look up various medical topics as they appear in fiction. It identifies and analyses recurring themes in the portrayal of medical doctors.
- Author BiographyEmeritus Professor of Medicine, University of Sydney
- Author(s)Solomon Posen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteports.
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.61
- £2.81Trending at £3.40
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.