All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigestive ailments, whether mild or life-threatening, are a major concern for millions of people - and they can be difficult to diagnose and treat. This book helps you understand the causes, symptoms, diagnoses, and medical treatments for various gastrointestinal disorders ranging from heartburn to IBS to hepatitis C.
- Author BiographyPAUL MISKOVITZ, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Medicine at Weill Medical College of Cornell University. He is also an attending physician at New York Presbyterian Hospital and has been regularly chosen as one of America's Top Doctors in the book of the same name. MARIAN BETANCOURT is a journalist and author of more than a dozen books. She is the coauthor of several health books, including The Prostate Cancer Sourcebook (Wiley) and What to Do If You Get Colon Cancer (Wiley), which she cowrote with Dr. Miskovitz.
- Author(s)Marian Betancourt,Paul F. Miskovitz
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2005
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £10.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.05
- £5.54Trending at £6.01
- £9.98Trending at £13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.