All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionComprises a key element of his thriteen volume magnum opus 'The Church Dogmatics . This edition reproduces a central section of this seminal work, showing how Man is reconciled with God and himself.
- Author BiographyKarl Barth (1886-1968) was described by Pope Pius XII as 'the most important theologian since Thomas Aquinas'. Arguably the most important Protestant theologian of the twentieth century, his work continues to be a major influence on Christian thinkers of all denominations. His theology found its most sustained and compelling expression in his thirteen volume magnum opus, The Church Dogmatics.
- Author(s)Karl Barth
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleContinuum Impacts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.