Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £11.68+ £0.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to training your canine companion that can help you to understand your dog's behaviour and thinking. Based on the premise that the modern dog shares many of the behavioural characteristics of its ancestor, the wolf, it shows you the ten keys to effective training and how to put the theory into practice.
- Author BiographyJohn Richardson is based in Sydney and has trained dogs for over thirty years. Known as 'The Dog Whisperer', he is chief instructor and Managing Director of DogTech International - one of the most successful in-home dog training companies operating in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan. He assists animal welfare shelters and runs workshops and seminars for the RSPCA. Leslye Sharon Cole is a freelance illustrator living in Sydney. After seeing John work as 'The Dog Whisperer' on television, she sought his help with her own dog's behavioural problems. This led to a creative association and their first book together, The Dog Whisperer.
- Author(s)John Richardson,Leslye Sharon Cole
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- GenrePets & Equine
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Content Note215 colour photos
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
Most relevant reviews
- sweetsiennaxx02 Oct, 2010by
The Dog Whisperer!
Brilliant book...read in a night. Gives you some top tips in handling your dog who thinks it is the pack leader!
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.24
- £10.97Trending at £15.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.68
- £14.81Trending at £18.55
- £1.98Trending at £2.42
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £10.77Trending at £11.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.