Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.94Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelen Farish's third collection is preoccupied with narratives from the past. The dog of memory roams the landscapes of its choice: not only place, Farish's native Cumberland and further afield - mornings in Sicily, night skies in Athens - and people, but also the landscape of literature itself.
- Author BiographyHelen Farish was born in Cumbria in 1962, where she now lives. She has been a Fellow at Hawthornden International Centre for Writers and was the first female Poet in Residence at the Wordsworth Trust (2004-05). She has also been a Visiting Lecturer at Sewanee University, Tennessee, a Visiting Scholar at the University of New Hampshire, and a lecturer in the department of English and Creative Writing at Lancaster University. Her debut collection Intimates (Cape, 2005), a Poetry Book Society Recommendation, was shortlisted for the T.S. Eliot Prize and won the Forward Prize for Best First Collection. Her audio CD Helen Farish reading from her poems was released by the Poetry Archive in 2009. Her second poetry book, Nocturnes at Nohant, was published by Bloodaxe Books in 2012. Her third collection, The Dog of Memory, is published by Bloodaxe in September 2016.
- Author(s)Helen Farish
- PublisherBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationTyne and Wear
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloodaxe Books Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.