CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £3.74Trending at £4.36
- £12.22Trending at £18.93
- £8.12Trending at £8.55
- £9.29Trending at £11.58
- £22.78Trending at £27.08
- £3.69Trending at £6.71
About this product
- DescriptionOffers relationship advice with the appeal of wagging tails, and cold, wet noses. In this collection of full-color photographs, canine couples reveal just what it takes to make romance last a lifetime. The photographs included here, present an array of dog duos, as they nuzzle, snuggle, and lavish each other with tender loving care.
- Author BiographyKate Ledger, Lisa Sachs Sisters-in-law Kate Ledger and Lisa Sachs present The Dogs' Book of Romance as the much-awaited follow-up to their successful debut, The Cats' Book of Romance. Currently at work on a novel, Kate holds an M.F.A. in fiction from the University of Arizona. Lisa, a graduate of Yale's master of fine arts program in photography, has shown her art in galleries in New York and Paris. She works as a freelance photographer in Washington, D.C.
- Author(s)Kate Ledger
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width128 mm
- Height128 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Photographs byLisa E. Sachs
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.