All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperts from a range of fields provide the latest authoritative accounts of domestic cat behaviour and their interaction with humans.
- Author BiographyDennis C. Turner is Director of the Institute for Applied Ethology and Animal Psychology, Switzerland, a private faculty member of the University of Zurich (Vetsuisse Faculty) and Invited Professor at the Educational Research Center for Anthrozoology (ERCAZ), Azabu University, Japan. He has published extensively on domestic cats and is well known for his activities in international organizations concerning human-animal relationships, animal-assisted therapy and animal welfare. Patrick Bateson FRS is Emeritus Professor of Ethology at the University of Cambridge. He is President of the Zoological Society of London and former Vice-President of the Royal Society. He is also co-author of Play, Playfulness, Creativity and Innovation (Cambridge University Press, 2013), Plasticity, Robustness, Development and Evolution (Cambridge University Press, 2011) and Measuring Behaviour (Cambridge University Press, 3rd edition, 2007).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note36 b/w illus. 14 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDennis C. Turner,Patrick Bateson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £35.09
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.