Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £8.31Trending at £9.76
About this product
- DescriptionA look at the challenge of developing a foreign policy for a Union of 27 states while taking internal political processes into account.
- Author BiographyOmar Serrano is senior researcher and lecturer at the University of Lucerne, Switzerland. He holds a PhD in International Relations/Political Science from the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies. He is author of Promoting democracy as a security goal: the inward/outward paradox of the EU's foreign policy in: Brauch, H.G. et al (Eds.): Coping with Global Environmental Change, Disasters and Security - Threats, Challenges, Vulnerabilities and Risks. Hexagon Series on Human and Environmental Security and Peace, vol. 5 (Berlin - Heidelberg - New York: Springer-Verlag, 2011).
- Author(s)Omar Serrano
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.