All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a comprehensive look at domestic violence - including historical, psychological, social, familial, and legal issues, this book provides contemporary information on prevention and recovery, along with practical steps for escaping a violent domestic situation.
- Author BiographyDawn Bradley Berry is the author of The Divorce Recovery Sourcebook, The Divorce Sourcebook, and Equal Compensation for Women.
- Author(s)Dawn Bradley Berry
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSourcebooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Weight548 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.