All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.43Trending at £4.74
- £14.31Trending at £16.76
- £11.16Trending at £14.23
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £6.50Trending at £9.18
- £11.63Trending at £14.99
- £6.86Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionIs democracy in danger in the Dominican Republic? Is the country headed toward sustained one-party rule? In an effort to understand the state of Dominican democracy and rule of law, CSIS Americas Program director Carl Meacham led a six-month initiative to answer these questions.
- Author BiographyCarl Meacham is director of the Americas Program at CSIS.
- Author(s)Carl Meacham
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCSIS Reports
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight9 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.