All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £15.41Trending at £17.08
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's driving the burgeoning global Chinese family businesses? Chinese family businesses are the driving force behind Asia's economic prosperity. As the world becomes more global they have had to adapt to the new environment.
- Author BiographyA.B. Susanto serves as Chairman of The Jakarta Consulting Group, a leading management consultant firm in Indonesia. He is also known as one of the foremost family business consultants in Indonesia. Susanto is Dean of the Faculty of Economics at President University in Indonesia. He obtained his bachelor's degree and master's degree from the University of Indonesia and his doctorate degree from the University of Dusseldorf, Germany. PATRICIA SUSANTO is the current CEO of the The Jakarta Consulting Group. She graduated with a bachelor's degree from the University of Southern California in 1999 and continues her studies in psychology and human resources at the University of Indonesia and Griffith University, Australia. For the past ten years, she has taken an active interest in family business studies and research. As part of The Jakarta Consulting Group, Susanto has been involved in developing governance for family business in Indonesia.
- Author(s)A. B. Susanto,Patricia Susanto
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleBloomberg
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.