Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.36
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £20.95Trending at £21.97
- £15.73Trending at £20.38
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a comprehensive review of the geography of Shanghai. It is divided into three sections: an examination of the physical geography of the Yangtze River Delta; a review of the area's resources; and a focus on Shanghai's attempts to revitalize its infrastructure and economy.
- Author(s)David Cheunyan Lai,Harold Foster,Naisheng Zhou
- PublisherUniversity of Victoria, Department of Geography
- Date of Publication31/03/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationVictoria, BC
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Victoria, Department of Geography
- Weight545 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.