All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Gilham chronicled a major period in American theatre history, witnessing the phenomena of Off-Broadway, regional theatre, and the growing interest in plays by women and minority authors. This anthology includes reviews, essays, profiles and book reviews.
- Author BiographyRichard Gilman is emeritus professor in the Yale School of Drama. He is the author of six books and hundreds of reviews and essays.
- Author(s)Richard Gilman
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Out-of-print date25/02/2015
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.