All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that there is no more urgent task in the church than to reflect on and engage in living truthfully with others before God. This book deals with theology both as a scientia that is postpropositional, postfoundational, and plural, and as a sapientia that is phronetic, prosaic, and prophetic.
- Author BiographyKevin J. Vanhoozer is Blanchard Professor of Theology at Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois. Previously, he served as Research Professor of Systematic Theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He is the editor of The Cambridge Companion to Postmodern Theology and The Dictionary for Theological Interpretation of the Bible , and author of First Theology: God, Scriptures, and Hermeneutics.
- Author(s)Kevin J. Vanhoozer
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/08/2005
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.