All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the first in-depth and fully illustrated survey of Hepworth's drawings and oil paintings in nearly fifty years, which features the most comprehensive selection to date of works from all periods, this book will fill a conspicuous gap in Hepworth scholarship.
- Author BiographyAlan Wilkinson was born in Toronto. He studied at the Courtauld Institute of Art, University of London, and wrote his Ph.D thesis on The Drawings of Henry Moore (1974), which was published in 1984. As a curator at the Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO), Toronto between 1974 and 1994, Dr Wilkinson's organised a number of important exhibitions, including the first retrospective on The Drawings of Henry Moore (1977), for the AGO and the Tate Gallery, London. His publications include: Barbara Hepworth: The Art Gallery of Ontario Collection (1991); Barbara Hepworth: A Retrospective (co-author) (1994); The Sculpture of Jacques Lipchitz: A Catalogue Raisonne (1996 and 2000); Barbara Hepworth: Sculptures from the Estate (1996); Henry Moore: Writings and Conversations, ed. (2002); Henry Moore for the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (2004) and Rachel Nicholson (2010).
- Author(s)Alan Wilkinson
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 100 colour and 25 b&w illustrations
- Width228 mm
- Height270 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.00Trending at £22.77
- £19.25Trending at £26.94
- £13.04Trending at £16.87
- £14.89Trending at £19.88
- £8.29Trending at £9.92
- £12.18Trending at £17.93
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.